Strategy Bench Pvt. Ltd. ("Strategy Bench", “we” or “us”) owns this Website (the "Website") and provides all services associated with this Website subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms").
By using or logging onto this Website, you accept and will be legally bound by these Terms.
By visiting our Website and accepting these Terms, you represent and warrant to Strategy Bench that you have the right, authority and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms. You also represent and warrant to Strategy Bench that you will use our Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Overview of Services
Strategy Bench offers a range of related services to Consultants and Companies in connection with their use of the Website, including:
- Enabling Consultants to manage their profiles and search for suitable projects.
- Enabling Companies to post, edit and manage projects
- Administration and account management tools and resources to both Consultants and Companies.
Accuracy of information
When you register or provide information to us through our Website, we retain the information you have sent us. We are able to then use that information to provide any services that you require. You are responsible for ensuring the information provided in the registration form is true, accurate and complete. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, for any reason, in our sole discretion without prior notice.
We try to ensure that all information provided on the Website is as accurate as possible and that information is correct (to the best of our knowledge) at the time of posting onto the Website and is reviewed regularly. However, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that any information available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is our property. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the "Trademarks") are our registered and unregistered marks. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
You do not acquire any ownership rights in such content from using the Website or the services. Website Content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, uploaded, or otherwise exploited without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
Modifications to These Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Member Account, Password, Security & Termination
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password associated with your Strategy Bench account, and you may not share your password or account with others. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under that password or account.
You agree to:
- Immediately notify Strategy Bench of any unauthorised use of your password, account, or any other breach of security, and
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Strategy Bench may, in its sole discretion, modify or discontinue your access to all or part of our Website, including but not limited to, breaches of these Terms or other agreements or written guidelines you agree with us. We are not liable to you for any modification or discontinuance of any of our services and/or the Website.
- You agree that you:
- Must keep Confidential Information confidential and secure at all times;
- Shall not, without the prior written approval of the party whose Confidential Information is to be disclosed, disclose that party's Confidential Information to any third party, unless:
- Required to do so by law; or
- The other party has provided its consent; and
- And only to the extent that it is so required; and
- Shall only disclose the Confidential Information to employees, contractors or agents on a need to know basis, and shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that employees, contractors and agents comply with the obligations of confidence set out in this clause, as if it were such party under this agreement.
- Strategy Bench agrees that it shall not use Confidential Information for any other purpose other than to exercise its right and carry out its obligations associated with the provision of its services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You use the website at your own risk. The services are provided on an "As is" and "As available" basis. We don't control user generated content for accuracy. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, title or non-infringement. Strategy bench does not guarantee that your use of our website will be error-free, uninterrupted, safe from viruses or other harmful elements or that our website is completely secure. Strategy bench shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to you or to any other person or entity in respect of any loss or damage which results from any downtime, outage, interruption in or unavailability of the website or loss of data or content attributable to any cause whatsoever.
Under no circumstances shall strategy bench or any of its predecessors, successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns be liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages that directly or indirectly result from the use of, or the inability to use, this website or the information contained on this website or obtained from your use of this website, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, even if strategy bench has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from:
- Use of the Website by you or your agents, including any payment obligations incurred through use of the Website Services;
- Any Agreement entered into by you or your agents, including, but not limited to, the classification of a consultants as an independent contractor; the classification of Strategy Bench as an employer or joint employer of a Consultant; any employment-related claims, such as those relating to employment termination, employment discrimination, harassment, or retaliation; and any claims for unpaid wages or other compensation, overtime pay, sick leave, holiday or vacation pay, retirement benefits, worker's compensation benefits, unemployment benefits, or any other employee benefits;
- Failure to comply with this agreement by you or your agents;
- Failure to comply with applicable law by you or your agents;
- Negligence, wilful misconduct, or fraud by you or your agents; and
- Defamation, libel, violation of privacy rights, unfair competition, or infringement of Intellectual Property Rights or allegations thereof to the extent caused by you or your agents.
The agreement constituted by this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law from time to time in New South Wales, Australia.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
Our failure to enforce at any time or for any period any one of more of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
If any term or provision in these Terms and Conditions shall in whole or in part be held to any extent to be illegal or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law that term or provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms and Conditions and the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected